Edycom Solutions believes that safety begins with each and every employee. We make an investment with each employee to ensure they have the proper training and tools to do their job safely and effectively. We supplement our on-the-job training with the
- Relevant risk assessments completed and actions arising out of those assessments implemented. (Risk assessments reviewed when working habits or conditions change.)
- Staff and subcontractors given necessary health and safety induction and provided with appropriate training (including working at height, asbestos awareness and electrical safety) and personal protective equipment. We will ensure that suitable arrangements are in place to cover employees engaged in work remote from the main company site.
- Staff routinely consulted on health and safety matters as they arise but also formally consulted at regular health and safety performance review meetings or sooner if required.
- Escape routes well signed and kept clear at all times. Evacuation plans are tested from time to time and updated as necessary.
- Toilets, washing facilities and drinking water provided. System in place for routine inspections and testing of equipment and machinery and for ensuring that action is promptly taken to address any defects